WElix provides control
We offer consultancy and a working environment software developed internally. Netlife Research has helped us to develop a user-friendly solution.
Decision support and efficient processes
WElix aids in a multitude of acknowledged and often required workflows for working environment management:
- Integrated working environment plans
- Current status and trends of working environment
- Identification and monitoring of groups at particular risk
- Generate up to date Working Environment Area Charts (WEAC) at any time
- Integrated Working Environment Area Limits (WEAL) with current status
- Always up to date regulations and requirements
- Risk based priority overviews
- Experience transfer between your installations
- Import and gain insight from reports and measurements
Assists in day to day work
WElix provides integrated tools for:
- Analyses mandated by Norsok S-002
- Working environment programme and activity plans
- Hazard identification and follow up actions prioritised by risk
- Identification, monitoring and following up of risk exposed groups
- Identification, monitoring and following up focus areas
- Inspections, workshops, assessments and measurements
- Attachment of relevant regulations and requirements
- Viewing full history of all data in the system
- Generating reports for internal use or requested by authorities
Tailored for your organisation and installations
Welix allows extensive configuration to match your company’s projects and organisation, such as:
- Installation maps
- Requirement packages
- Risk matrices
- Status codes
- Multi purpose tags
- Working roles/groups
Assistance with implementation in your organisation
We deliver working environment support to ensure that you gain optimal use of the software i.e:
- Working environment consultancy and training
- User conferences
- Bridging document to your QA system
- Establishing tailored requirement sets and checklists integrated in the software.
- Establishing 80 % tasklists including main processes and roles.
- WEHRA workshops facilitation where the task lists are completed and the tasks are assessed.
- Adding the processes, roles and task lists to the software.
- Developing a WEAC philosophy clarifying the status codes, risk matrix, the acceptance criteria, bridging to other systems etc.
- Establishing a working environment program and add this to the WElix.
- Establishing WEAL and/or add this to the software.
- Make users awesome: The tool should help the users to achieve their goals, not stand in their way.
- Clear path: There should be one obvious way to accomplish your task
- Drilldown: Starting from a high level view it should be easy to find specific data.
- High signal to noise ratio: Calm and appealing user interface which does not steal focus from the data.
- Proximity: For each data point related data, reports, exports etc should be available in the same view.
- Clear purpose: It should not be necessary to guess what any given element will do when clicked.
- Nothing is forbidden: Users with low access level should not see functionality that they are not allowed to use.
Netlife Research has helped us to develop a user friendly solution. Our customers contribute with their constructive questions and new insights in a continuous improvement process of WElix.